General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the "Order Now" form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Coursework dissertations
- Any other type of the paper
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer's specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the writer's messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order through such work process:
- A customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a "preferred writer" to complete his/her order.
- A writer starts working on the order.
- The Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. The client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- The customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the "Order now" page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
Submitting a Refund Application
Every customer has a right to submit a refund request within 14 days after the expiration of order deadline. Nevertheless, if the customer can prove that his/her order has been plagiarized by providing a valid plagiarism report, such refunds have no time limits.
*Turnitin and the related websites (iThenticate, WriteCheck) can be used as reliable sources for plagiarism search. Note: references, direct quotes of an appropriate format, different parts of assignments, as well as tables of contents are not considered to be plagiarism. Consequently, such platforms as, for example, SafeAssign.com cannot be considered reliable as they show quotes and references as a plagiarized content.
If the customer places a continuation order at our website, we will be responsible for plagiarized content of only those parts of the papers which were written by our writers.
The task of our Refund Department is to investigate and provide feedback on the issues regarding customer’s dissatisfactions with our services. In case customer’s claims are justified, we guarantee partial or full refund. The time for claims processing is 3-4 business days.
- In case customers need revision, they can ask for it within 2 days (48 hours) from the date of order expiration. Please also note: if the writer makes free revision of the paper, no refund can be applied for after that.
- Those customers who order long papers (20+ pages) can ask for free revision within 30-day period after expiration of the deadline.
- It is important to note that a free revision request will be denied in case a customer changes primary instructions in the process of writing or after the order is completed. In such situations, a customer will be requested to place a new order and provide changed instructions.
- In order to use the free revision option, a customer should set a new deadline and provide his/her comments. Due to different reasons, for example, complex instructions, paper revision can take approximately 24 hours. Nevertheless, Writology Limited will strive to complete the work as soon as possible.
- Considering the fact that customers often forget to attach necessary information/materials while placing their orders, it is important that they check their e-mails and profiles regularly. There is a high possibility that the writer or administration members will request additional data by sending e-mails or messages.
- From now on, the customers can order “Extended Revision” option for only 30% of the paper price. It will allow the clients to extend a free revision time to 14 days instead of 48 hours. Nevertheless, the initial instructions cannot be changed under this option. Moreover, if there is no need to place a revision request, the extra fee will not be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
- There is a possibility to get 100% refund in case a customer was double charged mistakenly or placed the same order twice. To correct the mistake, it is necessary to contact our Support Team immediately.
- If we fail to assign a writer for a specific order, a customer can get 100% refund.
- In case a customer receives full refund, it is forbidden for him/her to use any materials provided by Writology Limited.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund a half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
A customer is eligible for a partial refund when he or she has failed to calculate the required number of order pages. Should this happen, we will recalculate the price according to our word count specifications.
A customer who fails to select the needed level of writing complexity may face difficulties managing his/her revision and refund requests.
A customer who files contradictory or mutually exclusive instructions may face difficulties managing his or her refund requests, as the Refund Department may reduce the amount of the order that is subject to a refund.
A customer who cancels the order while the writer is already working on it may get the following refund:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*No customer can cancel an order in less than 30 percent of time before the deadline with a writer who has been assigned to it. If the paper was completed and uploaded, the order is not subject to cancellation.
Issues with Word Count and Pages
A customer should not expect the number of pages to be counted visually. We count the number of pages according to the following standard – 300 words for each page. This standard may not apply to technical orders and orders that incorporate numerous calculations. If that is the case, we will recalculate the price to match the difficulty of the order.
A customer who places an order for a PowerPoint presentation will have to pay additionally for the speaker notes if needed. In case payment is provided, we will make each slide contain 100-150 words of speaker notes.
A customer who places an order for an online test will have to calculate the number of pages according to the list of questions in the test. Each 5 questions count as one page. Thus, if you have 30 questions in your test, they count as a 6-page order.
Customers are obliged to choose the right order type when placing their orders. Customers who do not do it may not be eligible for future refunds.
Customers who seek rewriting services will have their original order reworded and paraphrased. If customers need more research or work on the paper, they will need to pay additionally.
Customers are obliged to monitor their personal page to minimize the risks of any communication difficulties with the Writology Limited or the writer.