If you are eager to major in philosophy, you should get ready for the tough competition. In order to become a winner in this competition and become a student at the Faculty of Philosophy, you should complete a well-written and well-formatted, as well as original and creative philosophy personal statement. Consider that in the majority of cases your statement will be the key factor that can influence all your life and career in the future.
What Aspects Should Your Philosophy Personal Statement Be Composed of?
Each philosophy personal statement should provide some pieces of information that the admission board members are searching for to take their final decision. Therefore, you should carefully consider what things they are seeking in reference to an ideal student for the course of philosophy. Evidently, they need someone who is going to be capable of benefit as well as contribute from what is taught by the teaching staff.
They will, definitely, look for students who
- Have a vivid passion and desire to study and then major in the field of philosophy;
- Show that they have the needed skills, experience and knowledge to learn what they expect;
- Show that they have clear ideas, sound mind, and unlimited desire in what way how philosophy studies could contribute to their future career or life;
- Give clear reasons why they are willing to study only as this specific college / university.
How to Write a Philosophy Statement and Achieve the Desired Result
Looking at some personal philosophy statement examples can give you a great number of ideas concerning what topic or things to write about and how to do this in the best way possible. However, the majority of examples that are possible to find online significantly differ from one another, as different writers have composed them. As a result, you may be much more confused or puzzled the more you have a close and precise look at them. The following useful and helpful tips could assist you in composing your outstanding philosophy personal statement that no one will be left indifferent:
- Always start with an interesting hook. The first lines should attract your readers’ attention. You can begin with a joke or an unbelievable fact /data / statistics, etc.;
- Ensure that your personal statement is well presented and that your readers will not lose the flow of your ideas or considerations;
- Use understandable language so that your readers will be able to clear grasp. Avoid using slangy and colloquial words and terms;
- Avoid applying clichés or making evident statements since the reader can lose his / her interest;
- Be yourself; a personal statement implies that you are to be the focus of your paper.
Professional Assistance in Dealing with Philosophy Personal Statement Writing
BestWritingService.co.uk has for many decades been well-known among college, university and high schools students as an academic writing company that is capable of providing professional writing assistance with written tasks of whatever type, on whatever topic, and whatever degree of complexity. We assure you should not worry about the professionalism of our experts to compose your philosophy personal statement. Our company is very selective and employs only the best, highly educated, and sophisticated professionals in a wide scope of disciplines. In order to be hired by BestWritingService.co.uk, a writing experts should take three difficult tests aimed at checking:
- English syntax, spelling and grammar test. The following test is aimed at evaluating the knowledge of rules governing the English language and ensure the writer will not commit any errors in writing. It should be stressed that we make no exceptions and even the applicants from the English-speaking countries should pass this test, as the level of language proficiency can be different in different people.
- Citation or formatting style test. We apply this test to check the knowledge and skills of our applicant in everything that deals with citation or formatting styles required by educational institutions worldwide. Even an ideally composed essay is worthless and poorly marked if the writer is incapable of organizing and formatting it in accordance with academic standards and requirements. Our company always makes sure our writers deliver philosophy personal statement papers that are completed strictly in compliance with the rules and requirements so that our customers can avoid ordering lots of revisions in the future;
- Practical kind of test. An applicant is given a certain task and a period of time to compose it. If the writer has managed to handle this test within the time frame provided and everything has been done superbly, then he / she is hired by our company.
Some people may state that philosophy is a field of science that gives enough freedom for the author to be capable of say whatever he / she wants. Nevertheless, many university or college students experience numerous difficulties and problems when working on their philosophy personal statement papers. There is also a point of view that ambiguity, freedom and obscurity of expression usually harm the ability of students to find something very valuable and significant to say.
Refer to Our Advanced BestWritingService.co.uk for Help in Completing Your Philosophy Personal Statement
There are many custom as well as academic writing firms on the Internet that offer a wide range of academic writing services, and some of them are excellent at what they have been doing. However, some of the companies have some problems with transparency, consistency, quality, professionalism, and privacy. BestWritingService.co.uk has dealt with all the above-indicated problems by means of our strict working, hiring, reviewing and many other policies. Our company has a great number of other characterizes that significantly differ us from our competitors:
- Non-plagiarism papers. When you get your philosophy personal statement completed, you should not worry that it has not been composed from scratch with scrupulous attention to the instructions and requirements provided by you. BestWritingService.co.uk do not reuse, resell or rewrite any pieces of writing or their sections / parts / chapters. We never compile our pieces of writing from the parts / sections / chapters / paragraphs of other works.
- Money-back guaranties. Our company has been following our strict money-back policy.